I’m so excited to meet you.
I’m Laura Bloomer – Photographer/HMUA and Creative Director hailing from Sydney, Australia but also bounce between London and LA (currently in London).
I’m passionate about enabling and empowering others to put their best foot forward. Nothing makes me happier than seeing someone feel great about themselves!
I specialise in Personal Branding, which starts with Professional Images but can also include Creative Direction, Strategic Advice, Goal Orientation and Process Recommendations. Basically ensuring you have everything set up from the get go – your message, your branding, your social media, your objectives and how to make it happen. Having experience in Hair & Makeup, Modelling, Photography, the Corporate world and the Start-up world – I know the tips and tricks from all sides!
I’d love to hear about your idea or business. Please feel free to contact with any inquiries, questions or just to say hello!
+61405 823 863 (International / Aus)
+447402391127 (United Kingdom)
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING
- ‘…Immediately thought of Laura’I first worked with Laura on a studio based celebrity shoot. Laura was focused and attentive and has a keen eye for detail throughout the shoot which was commented on by the person we were photographing. Later on that year I was producing a music video and immediately thought of Laura. It was a long day and the weather was very warm but Laura was a great team player on that production, and was full of enthusiasm and interest throughout the days shoot. When booking hair and make up Laura would always be top of my list.
- My business is booming and I really do believe it is because of Laura.I used Laura for my business coaching website Zestfulness121. Not only was Laura an expert in Make-Up and Photography her knowledge in business was extremely motivating. Laura's pre-shoot email makes you excited for the shoot and Laura's post shoot follow up is exceptional. I couldn't recommend her enough. My business is booming and I really do believe it is because of Laura.
- I had a fantastic day in her hands. The photos look amazing.Laura is very creative and has a great eye for detail. I had a fantastic day in her hands. The photos look amazing and I can't wait to work with Laura on projects too in the near future. Even though I was quite nervous before the shoot, Laura's presence and professionalism put me at ease.
- ‘My favourite makeup artist’I recently booked Laura for a portfolio shoot after many word of mouth referrals and she definitely lived up to her expectations! I've worked with so many makeup artists and Laura is by far my favourite! I've never been happier with the photos produced and I honestly have Laura to thank for her makeup skills! Not only is she amazing at makeup, but she's a beautiful person inside and out, and always willing to go above and beyond!
- ‘If I could have my make-up done by Laura every day of my life, I would’Laura has been doing my make up for about three years now and I quite literally would never want to use anyone else. Her ability to look at a face and apply the best contouring and most flattering highlights is immaculate. If I could have my make-up done by Laura every day of my life, I would because I always feel like a prettier version of myself. Laura's make-up work is especially beautiful in photos as she covers all angles of your face in order to make sure every possible angle that a photo could be taken from is as complimentary as possible.
- ‘Wouldn’t trust anyone else ‘
Laura's done my makeup for me for a range of events from fun festival looks, fresh portfolio shoot faces and city night smokey eyes and absolutely killed it every single time. She listens to what look the client wants and feels comfortable with and works from there. Laura has a whole bunch of handy tricks up her sleeve like button nose contouring, amazing shadow blends, highlights and a range of false lash effects. She was also generous enough to take the time to give me a makeup crash course, it included a quick run down of the basic process and told me what products I should invest in and which of my current ones weren't doing me any favours. I would highly recommend Laura to anyone whether it be for a girls night out, wedding or a fashion shoot, she's very bright and talented. Wouldn't trust anyone else xx
- ‘She listens to the client’s request and takes the time to understand them and achieve the best results…’
I have been involved in the modelling industry for several years now and I have experienced all sorts of Make Up Artists from around the world. Laura’s technique with make-up is a stand out over all others. She listens to the client’s request and takes the time to understand them and achieve the best results. She specialises in playing up our individual features to bring out our own real beauty – it really makes you see yourself in a new light! She is my go-to Make Up Artist, as not only does she deliver amazing results which turns me into a real-life Barbie doll but she is a pleasure to work with too. I will always enjoy make up sessions with Laura – friendly service + good quality make up with amazing talent delivers great results.
- ‘She is really involved in all the process and showed a true professionalism with her make up… ‘
Laura is one of the most passionate people that I've met. I was a newcomer in Sydney and in Australia, and she didn't hesitate to work with me, to trust me. Her kindness was perfect during the shoot and even before when we started to plan up our ideas of photography. She is really involved in all the process and showed a true professionalism with her make up. She is one the most reliable people that I've met in Sydney and I already miss her since I'm back to France!